The Crawford-Roscommon Conservation District will hold the 6th annual Conservation Expo on Saturday August 20. The event will be held at the Houghton Lake Historical Playhouse in Houghton Lake, MI from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. This family friendly event is open to the public at no charge.
Stop by to learn what your local environmental and conservation groups, organizations and units of government can do for you!
For more information, contact the Crawford-Roscommon Conservation District at 989-275-3163 or, email@example.com
MACD News Blog
- MAEAP Funding Secure
- Call to Action 4391 - H1
- Glen Lake Third place Community Outreach Project ME State Competition
- Roseville High School Second Place Community Outreach Project ME State Competition
- Valley Lutheran First place Community Outreach Project ME State Competition
- Branch Area Career Center Team Takes Third Place at Michigan Envirothon State Competition
- Roseville High School Team Takes Second Place at Michigan Envirothon State Competition
- Galaxy Gals from Glen Lake Named State Champs Michigan Envirothon
- Fort Custer Training Center Hosts 2015 Michigan Envirothon State Competition
- Important: Potential High Risk Bovine TB Area Designation in Presque Isle County