The Crawford-Roscommon Conservation District will hold the 6th annual Conservation Expo on Saturday August 20. The event will be held at the Houghton Lake Historical Playhouse in Houghton Lake, MI from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. This family friendly event is open to the public at no charge.
Stop by to learn what your local environmental and conservation groups, organizations and units of government can do for you!
For more information, contact the Crawford-Roscommon Conservation District at 989-275-3163 or, firstname.lastname@example.org
MACD News Blog
- MAEAP 2500 Verification Celebration
- MACD Presents Kenny Price with 2014 Director of the Year Award
- MACD Honors Mary Fales and the Nature Conservancy with 2014 Friend of Conservation Award
- Muskegon Conservation District plays integral role in removing White Lake as an Area of Concern
- Summer Field Days & Workshops
- Barry and Dickinson Conservation Districts Receive DEQ Recognition
- Ag Day - A Great Day
- President Pelon Speaks on Behalf of Conservation Districts at Stabenow Meeting
- Conservation Districts Awarded DEQ Funding for Scrap Tire Cleanups
- MACD to Participate in Ag Day at the Capital